- Respond to claims assigned by insurance companies
- Walk-through claims with insurance adjuster and the insured, explaining our process
- Photograph affected area as well as damaged textiles/soft goods
- Complete electronic paperwork for claims using an iPad
- Pick-up/ delivery of customer's textiles/ soft goods items
- Communicate with the customer to make sure all needs are met
- Clean and maintain company vehicles, equipment, and warehouse as needed
- Have the ability to travel with overnight stay, if needed
- Have the ability to work overtime, if needed
- Ensure that all jobs are completed beyond our customer’s expectations
- Knowledge of fabrics, wet cleaning, tools, equipment and safety practices preferred
- Know and recognize different fabrics and how stain removal agents affect them
- Know how to operate stain removal equipment
- Responsible for determining the cleanability of items
- Must practice safe handling and correct storage procedures for chemicals
- Know how equipment is operated and follow manufacturer instructions for maintenance
- Must understand and use the appropriate drying method for safe handling of an item
- 2 years of wet cleaning/dry cleaning experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record preferred
- Have the ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to bend over, crawl or kneel
- Possess the ability to learn, comprehend and follow instructions
- Must be able to speak English
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)