- Disassemble and evaluate electronics to be cleaned, serviced, and/or repaired.
- Test, clean, restore, and re-assemble electronics.
- Perform an evaluation of electronics/appliances within a home or business and be able to troubleshoot and provide diagnostics.
- Inventory, remove, and transport electronics and consumer appliances from insured home/business.
- Deliver and reinstall electronics and consumer appliances within a home or business.
- Provide detailed notes on inspected items.
- Prefer an associate degree in electronics or 3+ years' experience in consumer electronics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills - Providing a "high touch" service to our clients.
- Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
- Strengths in multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Exhibiting a professional, neat, and clean appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Successfully completing a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)