- Manage the flow of work with technicians starting from pick up of job all the through delivery
- Discipline employees when proper processes and procedures are not being followed through including, but not limited to write-ups
- Handle training of new employees including processes and procedures as well as safety training
- Ensure all technicians have and understand proper PPE when using tools/equipment
- Organize warehouse to ensure a clean and safe work environment
- Prepare reports for the owner to show technician efficiency and profitably
- Create and run reports to show revenue generated per technician
- Handle quality control of all incoming and outgoing jobs
- Manage and schedule pick up and delivery
- Inspect vehicles before and after use ensuring all items are stocked and clean for next use
- Manage usage of chemicals, dry ice, supplies, and equipment to ensure proper usage and everything is proper/safe working order
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Basic mechanical skills to troubleshoot disassemble and reassemble a wide array of household electrical equipment
- Able to operate a motor vehicle with a clean driving record
- Great communication skills, able to speak clearly, and read/write English fluently
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Must be a self-starter able to excel and manage with minimum direction
- Must be able to manage up to 14+ employees ensuring maximum revenue is generated by employees
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)