ART Restoration Specialist
ART Recovery Technologies (ART) is a disaster restoration company specializing in the restoration of Artwork for insurance claims. We are currently seeking a talented person with a degree in Fine Arts with background in painting to perform a wide range of art recovery functions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Inventory, document and evaluate artwork for restoration.
• Remove, protect and transport artwork from insureds home and/or business.
• Disassemble and evaluate artwork to be cleaned, serviced, and/or repaired.
• Select and order frames and other replacement items as needed.
• Clean, restore and re-assemble artwork to pre-loss condition.
• Deliver artwork to insureds home or business and re-hang.
• Communicate with insureds to update status of their artwork.
• Communicate with ART Corporate for instructions and problem solving.
• Bachelor’s in fine arts.
• Painting background with an understanding of color matching
• Photoshop experience a plus.
• Picture framing experience a plus.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills – providing “high touch” service to our clients.
• Exhibit a professional, neat and clean appearance that represents the ART brand.
• Understand that entry into damaged properties such as a burnt buildings and homes will be routine to the job.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds as part of artwork pick-up and delivery activity.
• Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
• Strengths in multi-tasking and prioritizing.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
• Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
• General office administration responsibilities, such as; ordering materials, answering client questions and estimating jobs using our tracking system (you will be trained).
• Occasional circumstances requiring overtime work and travel.
• Successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)