- Develop marketing contacts within the industry
- Conducts introduction and information calls to contractors and adjusters
- Researches and contacts new sources of business
- Maintains existing relationships through ongoing communications
- Establishes marketing routes for regular personal visits
- Customer contact
- Builds rapport with customers
- Explains the restoration process to the owner, contractor, insurance representatives
- Schedules marketing visits, presentations, and meeting
- Post industry articles related to restoration on at least once a week on social media
- Maintains constant workflow through the use of productivity logs
- Documentation of files
- Maintains log of all marketing activities, calls, and expenditures
- All other assigned duties and tasks
- Knowledge of small business marketing concepts.
- Basic knowledge of insurance claims operations.
- Writing skills to prepare grammatically correct business correspondence and reports with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to speak on a one-on-one basis using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to: build rapport, obtain information, and explain policies, procedures, etc.
- Skill in managing time and productivity with limited supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, contractors, and insurance companies.
- Knowledge and use of MS Word, Excel, MS Publisher, and PowerPoint. CRM, Next Gear, and Luxor a plus.
- Safe operation of a motor vehicle.
- Good communication ability, including the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Able to be bonded (no prior convictions)
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)