- Able to follow directions.
- Maintain inventory of all supplies.
- Ability to work overtime, if needed.
- Assist all departments.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to bend and kneel.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Prior experience in a similar role preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
We are looking to train the right person who is hard working, reliable, and able to function in a fast-paced environment.
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)