- Customer service – answering phones and ensure that quality customer service is provided, corresponding via e-mail, and timely follow up with clients, staff, and other offices.
- Accounting – managing accounts receivable and collections.
- Purchasing – office maintenance, office and warehouse supplies for all 3 departments.
- Human Resources – job posting, maintaining job descriptions, onboarding of new employees, ensuring compliance to all local, state and federal employment laws, maintain personnel files, payroll, and supporting payroll process.
- Job Tracking – thorough collection, accurate entry, and timely updating of job-specific information into company systems and tracking databases.
- Logistics – coordination of staff and vehicles in scheduling jobs while optimizing company resources and time.
- 2 years of administration/office management and operations experience preferred.
- Experience with insurance claims and/or logistics a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to perform work without direct supervision.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Successfully complete a criminal background check.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have an associate degree (preferred).
- 9 paid company holidays
- This is a full time/permanent position NOT SEASONAL
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:30pm
- Opportunity to work overtime
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)