- On-site evaluation of damaged electronics from insurance claims involving fire, water, or lightning strike damage.
- Inventory, remove and transport electronics and appliances from the insured’s home/business.
- Disassemble and evaluate electronics to be cleaned, serviced, and/or repaired.
- Test, clean, restore, and re-assemble electronics to pre-loss condition.
- Deliver and reinstall appliances and consumer electronics within the insured home or business.
- Able to travel for up to two weeks for corporate training if needed.
- Comfortable being on-call for immediate deployment to job site nights or weekends.
- Fantastic customer service skills. Able to interact one-on-one with the customer by within their own homes.
- Capable of de-escalating tense situations with customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree or higher is a plus.
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Safely drive company vehicles to the job site.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Exhibit a professional, neat, and clean appearance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of basic PC and iPad operations.
- Strengths in multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Pass the DOT physical.
- Report to work at scheduled times.
- Be available for non-scheduled work requirements as needed including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintain appearance and demeanor representative of the ERS image.
- Cooperate with direct supervision and perform duties assigned by supervisors.
- Cooperate with other service technicians and perform duties assigned.
- Inspect own work and ensure that it is complete, thorough, and will pass ERS quality standards.
- Report all injuries immediately. Injured workers requiring more than first aid treatment must immediately be seen by a physician/clinic.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings as requested.
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the Employee Handbook, Safety Manual, and Employment Agreement including active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Properly use and maintain the ERS vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and ERS procedures.
- Use and maintain all provided materials, supplies, and equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended procedures.
- Report all deficiencies or unusual characteristics of the ERS vehicle or equipment on the appropriate ERS form.
- Document all job activity using the proper forms and by filling them out completely and legibly.
- Keep job or customer files neat, organized, and secure and keep its contents confidential.
- Sign Service Technician’s schedule or Time Card (daily or weekly).
- Participate in ongoing training programs sponsored by the company and/or affiliated organizations and able to travel for the initial training program.
- Demonstrate competency in the knowledge and skills required for position by successfully passing exams needed to obtain trade-specific certifications.
- Fulfill all service technician essential functions.
- Fulfill all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company.
For over 25 years, steady and calculated growth has evolved the company into a world-class operation in restoring electronics, art, textiles, and documents quickly and effectively. Since 1993 Prism Specialties has been making its mark recovering and restoring electronics specializing in both residential and commercial markets. As we strive to accommodate our customers and their restoration needs, Prism Specialties expanded into art restoration, document restoration, and textile restoration.
Our teams specialize in recovery solutions for major disasters related to fire, water, lightening and vandalism. We provide high quality and cost-effective “hands-on” restoration services with appropriate turnaround times that contractors, claims professionals, and homeowners require.
Those individuals who become part of our team are both knowledgeable and skilled. We offer a viable work environment with the ability to make a positive impact on the community and have more control over their future.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Prism Specialties Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)